¥4,000 – ¥5,000 オプションを選択
Osage Orange French Rolling Pin
French pastry chefs rely on this classic tool for rolling out thin, uniform circles of pie or tart dough.
- Classic handle-free design.
- Tapering pin can be pivoted to create a perfect round of pastry.
- The pin is so slender and lightweight, you can easily flip the rolled dough over the wooden cylinder and ease it into a baking pan.
- Made in the United States of North American osage orange, a durable, exotic hardwood that’s ideal for culinary use.
Osage Orange Spatula
The handcrafted cherry wood spatula is perfect for lifting and turning baked goods—or use it for pan-frying and stir-frying.
- Handcrafted from solid North American osage orange, a durable, exotic hardwood that’s ideal for culinary use
- Shaped and sanded for a perfectly smooth finish
- Safe for use with nonstick finishes, glass and porcelain
- Heirloom-quality tool will provide many years of service
- Made in the United States of America